Content, Context, and Chaos: How Marketing Must Change to Deliver Customer-Centric Systems of Engagement
- De-silo the content process.
- Deliver contextual content as well as experiences.
- embrace the chaos.
- It’s no longer about “more.” Today’s CMO must develop quality relationships with consumers
- Content can be a centralizing force that grounds the creation of customer-centric systems of engagement
- Technology optimizes the experience. Understanding personas helps marketers to create and optimize the content
- The embrace of chaotic change, unified content, and context, can deliver on the promise of true systems of engagement
Sponsored by: SDL