The ability to effectively manage relationships with prospects and customers can make or break an organization. Unfortunately, there is currently no “one-size-fits-all” solution to managing these experiences, which means Customer Experience Management is difficult and complicated. Empowered customers, enabled by new technologies, are demanding more and more dynamic and engaging experiences with the brands they love. The days of blind loyalty are long gone, and customers are quick to choose the competition when their expectations aren’t met.
Digital Clarity Group provides thought leadership, consulting, and advisory services to organizations seeking the right pathway forward with Customer Experience Management, whether it pertains to the people, process, or the technology decisions that must be made. If you’re interested in engaging with Digital Clarity Group please contact us for more information.
- Artificial intelligence grabs center stage at AIIM’s information management leadership council
- What digital leaders can learn from Melvin Conway and the LAPD
- Companies may be sitting on a treasure trove of customer feedback but don’t realize it
- Is your firm ready to transform digital inside and digital outside?
- Beyond Technology: Aligning People and Processes for Customer Experience
- Governance for content success
- Do you hear what I hear? employee feedback about customers
- Organizational Change Management: An (Emerging) Core Competency for Customer Experience Management
- Dating and love and CEM
- Get Started on Creating Great Customer Experiences with Journey Strategies