When: June 20-21, 2016
Where: Pinehurst, NC, USA.
World-class operational excellence lies at the intersection of strategy and operations. Yet achieving higher levels of performance while navigating today’s unprecedented operational, regulatory and economic pressures is a challenge. And while most companies have reworked their business strategy to better compete in today’s marketplace – many still don’t have a well defined, actionable plan for operational excellence. Without one, it is next to impossible to get everyone aligned and focused on improving performance.
PEX Exchange is an exclusive executive-level, invitation-only forum is where PEX and business transformation leaders meet to execute on strategy and create a clear path to operational excellence.
What can you expect to find at the PEX Exchange?
- Interactive, discussion based format designed to help you find the gaps, get the insights and execute faster.
- An opportunity to meet business executives driving transformation efforts from some of America’s largest companies in pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings.
- A case-study led agenda that gives you tangible tools and strategies for getting everyone in your business aligned and focused on improving performance, reducing costs and driving growth.
- Strategic briefings, executive panels, structured networking and one-to-one business meetings with the industry’s leading minds in business transformation.
- Attended by a 100% practitioner delegate audience of VP and C-Level Transformation and Process Excellence Executives.
Event website: PEX Exchange.