Co-founder and Vice President of Consulting and Operations
- Marketing technology (WCM, DAM, marketing automation)
- Intranets and digital workspaces
- Service providers (Agencies and Systems Integrators)
- Employee and customer engagement
- An RFP/Procurement Tool For Today’s Marketer – Cathy McKnight – Digital Clarity Group, 2015.
- Guide to Service Providers for Web Content and Customer Experience Management, Europe – Jill Finger Gibson, Scott Liewehr, Marianne Kay, Cathy McKnight, Tim Walters, Ph.D., Tiffany Elliot – Digital Clarity Group, 2014.
- Guide to Service Providers for Web Content and Customer Experience Management, North America – Tim Walters, Ph.D., Cathy McKnight, Marianne Kay, Tiffany Elliot, Scott Liewehr – Digital Clarity Group, 2013.
- Assessing and Improving Your Customer Engagement Maturity – Cathy McKnight – Digital Clarity Group, 2013.
- The Ultimate Guide to Selecting a Web Content Management System An 8-step guide to successful WCMS selection – Cathy McKnight – Digital Clarity Group, 2013.
- Senior and director level consulting roles with IBM, Prescient Digital Media, and Aon Hewitt.
As a founding partner of Digital Clarity Group and leader of its enterprise consulting practice, Cathy helps organizations transform the way technology can enable business strategy and performance. In her current role, Cathy has helped dozens of companies realize their content and marketing/communication objectives. With more than 15 years of global experience and expertise in content management, intranets, marketing technologies and customer experience, Cathy has both led both strategic business transformation initiatives, as well as the detailed execution of enterprise technology implementations.
Prior to DCG, Cathy served at Aon Hewitt as the Innovation Lead and a Senior Associate for the Communications Consulting Team, building an innovative Web solutions practice for the company. As Director, Client Services at Prescient Digital Media, Cathy led a team of consultants delivering enterprise intranet strategies, and technology selection projects for a vast array of global clients. And, as Senior Communications Advisor for IBM’s Global Services division, Cathy led budget planning, intranet management, and the overall strategy and messaging of IBM’s values and Mission to internal enterprise audiences.
With her background crossing technology, emergent business trends, and both internal and external communications, Cathy focuses on working with DCG’s clients to bridge leadership, business process and technology acquisition and adoption. Cathy is a frequent speaker at events such as CMO Summit Europe, the J Boye Intranet conference and North American CMS Experts group, and the Gilbane conference on Content, Technology, and the Customer Experience.
Active in her community volunteering with various sports organizations, Cathy can also be found running through whatever city she happens to be in, or enjoying time at home with her family and two black labs in Toronto, Canada.
Interested in working with Cathy? Get in touch