Intranets for Employee Communications
When: June 21-23, 2016
Where: San Diego, CA, USA.
Hosted by the Advanced Learning Institute (ALI), Intranets for Employee Communications conference will help you innovate your intranet to build engagement, collaboration and productivity to achieve organizational goals and business impact.
How To Develop A User-Centric Intranet That Will Improve Engagement, Collaboration, Information Sharing, And Achieve Results
Tuesday, June 21, 3:30pm – 5:30pm
Workshop facilitated by: Cathy McKnight
Many failed intranets suffer from a similar problem — they reflect organizational structures and desires rather than the needs, goals, and contexts of their users. The design of most intranets are still from an “inside out” rather than “outside in” perspective. As a result, even newer “social intranets”, often don’t pull together the tools and content employees need to complete work processes.
Take part in this interactive workshop and discover best practices and tactics needed to ensure a successful intranet that helps your employees – and your organization – achieve results, including:
- Gathering input from across a decentralized organization
- Centralizing a technology strategy in the face of a diversely owned and managed IT landscape
- Establishing a governance model that enables the businesses while empowering the brand
- Encouraging adoption through delivery excellence
- Perfecting the balance between collaboration, information sharing, knowledge management, and employee engagement
- Planning for a phased adoption/roll-out
Designing An Intranet With Your Employees In Mind – Improve Adoption, Collaboration, And Productivity
Presbyterian Homes and Services wanted to get their first true intranet right, so they approached the planning and development for their 2015 intranet relaunch with an engaged team – utilizing internal and external resources.
See first-hand how an outside-in approach can make your intranet a hub of productivity.
Event website: Intranets for Employee Communications
Enter discount code “SPK0615” for 50% off of the regular registration fee.