Announcing the new Guide to Service Providers for WCM and CEM 2014 North American edition
Customer Experience Management – It’s a big deal. And it’s important. That’s why we’ve created the Guide to Service Providers for Web Content and Customer Experience Management – the 2014 North American update to research originally published in 2013.
Service providers are an integral part of any CEM implementation. So integral, in fact, that without the right partner, your organization won’t benefit from the complex and key rewards of vendor offerings. (As Tim Walters says, Ignore CEM at your own peril!) Making the right partner evaluations and building the right CEM team will get you part way there, but the truth about customer experience is that a holistic strategy is necessary to successfully navigate digital disruption..
What’s new in the 2014 North American edition of the Guide?
The 2014 updated Guide to Service Providers helps organizations with a critical component of CEM: finding the right partner for your needs. The Guide will help you make sense of the vast service provider landscape.
Digital Clarity Group’s approach to assessing service providers goes beyond quadrants and waves; we have done extensive primary research on a quickly evolving and diverse ecosystem of digital/interactive agencies, systems integrators, and technology implementers. The Guide is an essential tool to help organizations ask the right questions and pick the best service provider, based on their unique requirements.
The Guide includes:
- Updated information in service provider profiles
- Demographics: the latest employee numbers, revenues for the most recent financial year, and updated office locations
- Partnerships: changes in technology vendor partnerships, if applicable
- Organizational changes: mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and rebranding/repositioning
- Profiles of five additional service providers (bringing the number of total profiles from 42 to 47): DigitasLBi, POSSIBLE, Razorfish, SapientNitro, and Verndale
- Revisions to the Guide’s design and structure in order to make it easier for readers to find the content that is relevant to them more quickly
Why get the Guide?
- It will bring independently verified factual information to your discussions and decisions about partners.
- You’ll get independent evaluations of 47 service providers – digital agencies, systems integrators, and technology implementers.
- You’ll get our comprehensive checklist to help ask the right questions of vendors and service providers It will help you find information quickly with our easy-to-use directories – including search criteria by vendor partnership, region, and specialties
The Bottom Line
There is no other resource out there that provides analysis or insight into the service provider landscape from a CEM and project approach. It’s a great place to start whether you’re looking to undergo a technology selection project, looking for a partner with specific capabilities, or looking for reference material to assess your organization’s CEM readiness.
To get a free sample of the Guide, click here.