Business process management (BPM) is the planned, methodical approach to making an organization’s processes more effective, more efficient, and more capable of adapting to the constantly evolving demands of business in the 21st Century.
Digital Clarity Group covers the discipline of Business Process Management as well as the market of enterprise, integrated BPM Suites.
“All too often BPM is positioned as a way to achieve greater operational efficiency and effectiveness. While this is important and can deliver substantial benefits, business processes must always start with a customer—who usually needs and expects much more than efficiency and effectiveness. When firms focus on their customers’ expectations and try to delight customers by building great experiences into the entire end-to-end process, the business is transformed. Whether firms start with the inside process and work toward the outside, or flip it around and start with the outside process and work toward the inside, truly great business results are driven by an outside/inside approach.” – Connie Moore
For more information on how we think about this critical topic, please see some of our recent thought leadership:
- Video: BPM discussion with Zbigniew Misiak of BPM Tips
- Blog Post: The Future of BPM Software
- Just Clarity Podcast Episode: Business Process Management as a core CEM competency
- Free Report: Transform Customer Experience and Operational Excellence By Going Digital Outside and Inside
- Blog Post:The Two Sides of the Transformation Coin: Digital Outside and Inside
If you have questions about how Business Process Management or would like to discuss a consultation, please contact us.
Additional Thought Leadership:
- Bringing data and process together at Bank of the West
- “Not-so-great” customer experience (or, when the back office lets you down)
- Top 10 Trends in BPM for 2018 and beyond
- Don’t miss out on robotic process automation
- Robotic Process Automation: A Breakthrough In Getting Work Done Quickly, Cheaply, and Accurately
- The big deal with robotic process automation
- Customer Experience and Operational Excellence join forces for digital transformation
- Conversations about business process by an all-star team
- 2017: Seven trends in adaptive case management (BPM) software
- BPM: making the case for case management software