- E-commerce, particularly content and commerce and cross-border
- Omnichannel strategies
- Service provider and technology selection and partnerships
- Customer experience management
- Bridging the Content and Commerce Divide – Jill Finger Gibson, Digital Clarity Group, 2015.
- Are You Ready for Customer Experience Management? – Jill Finger Gibson – Digital Clarity Group, 2015.
- 8-Step Guide to WCMS Selection – Cathy McKnight, Jill Finger Gibson – Digital Clarity Group, 2015.
- Cross-Border E-Commerce: A Maturity Roadmap and Partner Selection Guide – Jill Finger Gibson – Digital Clarity Group, 2014.
- Guide to Service Providers for Web Content and Customer Experience Management, Europe – Jill Finger Gibson, Scott Liewehr, Marianne Kay, Cathy McKnight, Tim Walters, Ph.D., Tiffany Elliot – Digital Clarity Group, 2014.
- Channel Analyst, Elsevier
- Research Director, Lead Analyst Outsell, Inc.
- Research Director, IDC EMEA
Believing strongly in the value of fact-based research to guide enterprise decision-making, Jill has over 15 years of experience designing information services which companies and institutions use to make critical decisions. Jill has been a trusted advisor to enterprises ranging from Fortune 100 companies to government agencies, and combines product management, research, data analysis, and writing skills with the ability to empathize with customer challenges and provide first-class customer service.
Prior to DCG, Jill has worked as an analyst for supply side and buy side companies. Most recently, she was an analyst for scientific publisher Elsevier’s book division, where she conducted pricing and strategy research to support the company’s shift from print to digital. Jill has also covered the publishing industry, libraries and information management for Outsell, where she managed a product review series and a customer council for information management executives. Earlier in her career, Jill spent a decade with IDC’s EMEA division, covering European telecommunications, where she started the company’s research program covering Eastern Europe telcos, and later directed research programs on a variety of enterprise and consumer communications services.
Jill is based in the Boston area where she lives with her husband and son.
Interested in working with Jill? Get in touch